Currently, we are having in-person services on Sunday mornings at 9 am and 10:45 am. We will be streaming the 9 am service LIVE on Facebook.
We will be following these guidelines in conjunction with the advice of the CDC, CDPHE, as well as state and local recommendations:
- All families will be seated at least 6 feet away from other families.
- Please remain in your car until 5 minutes before the service starts and line up 6ft apart to be let in.
- Only one person at a time in each bathroom.
- Masks will be required.
- Everyone entering will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- No food/drink to be served (so bring your own donuts and coffee to enjoy)!
- No handouts to be given (no Bibles in the chairs – but you can take and keep one)!
- All our awesome kids will be in the regular service with parents/grandparents.
Don’t quite feel comfortable returning yet – that’s ok! We are also streaming on Facebook our 9 am service every Sunday!
We would love for to join us in person, or virtually, whichever is most comfortable for you!