Currently, we are having in-person services on Sunday mornings at 9 am and 10:45 am. We will be streaming the 9 am service LIVE on Facebook.
We will be following these guidelines in conjunction with the advice of the CDC, CDPHE, as well as state and local recommendations:
- All families will be seated at least 6 feet away from other families.
- Please remain in your car until 5 minutes before the service starts and line up 6ft apart to be let in.
- Only one person at a time in each bathroom.
- Masks will be required.
- Everyone entering will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- No food/drink to be served (so bring your own donuts and coffee to enjoy)!
- No handouts to be given (no Bibles in the chairs – but you can take and keep one)!
- All our awesome kids will be in the regular service with parents/grandparents.
Don’t quite feel comfortable returning yet – that’s ok! We are also streaming on Facebook our 9 am service every Sunday!
We would love for to join us in person, or virtually, whichever is most comfortable for you!
We are an authentic, multi-generational community of people who love Jesus. Everybody is welcome at New Hope, no matter what you believe or where you've come from. Come as you are.
We want to invite you to join us this Sunday to experience our community of Jesus-followers authentically engaging with the God we love and each other!